Join Our Team
We are scientists, gamers, and dreamers looking to change the way AI is trained. Our culture is embedded in empathy and a shared mission to do the right thing for the world.
This position will be based in New York City and offers a highly competitive package with full benefits.
To apply, please send your CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Computer Vision Scientist
We’re looking for a vision scientist who is eager to understand the absolute limits of synthetic data.
Working with us, you’ll be running experiments across a variety of deep learning algorithms to maximize the benefits of our photorealistic synthetic data across several industries.
You’ll be at the ground floor of testing our algorithmic pipeline that combines deep learning, procedural world generation, and domain adaptation to help solve some of the highest impact problems that are currently limited by the lack of data.
- Oversee experiments with the latest machine learning algorithms for computer vision.
- Quantify experiments and communicate those results to the rest of the team.
- Help manage our algorithm pipeline on AWS.
Unreal Engine Developer
We’re looking for talented C++ Unreal engineers to help develop what we believe will be one of the future training grounds for AI.
If procedural generation is something that makes you stay up at night and if achieving real-time photorealistic renders feels possible only with your input, then get in touch with us.
We’re looking for people who have a deep understanding of the engine and the willingness to wear several hats as part of our shared mission to use simulation to train the future of AI.
- Help develop our procedural world generation pipeline that uses a combination of data and noise to generate massive photorealistic worlds.
- Assist in the development of custom camera sensors that mimic real world cameras.
- Improve rendering performance and assist in general bug fixes / pipeline improvements.