AI.Reverie, Inc. (“AI.Reverie”) is willing to grant you permission to download and access certain datasets (each a “Dataset” and collectively, the “Datasets”) owned by AI.Reverie. Your access and use of the Datasets are licensed, not sold, to you and are subject to following terms and conditions (the “License”).
You agree that:
- You shall use the Datasets only for non-commercial research and educational purposes;
- You accept full responsibility for your use of the Datasets;
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold AI.Reverie, its officers, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Datasets, including, but not limited to, your use of any copies of copyrighted images that you create from the Datasets;
- If you are accessing or using the Datasets on behalf of an entity, such entity shall also be bound by this License, and you hereby represent and warrant that you are fully authorized to enter into this agreement on behalf of such entity; and
- You agree to give appropriate credit to AI.Reverie where any Datasets has been used as follows:
“This [article/software] uses data from AI.Reverie, Inc. (www.aireverie.com).”
You acknowledge and agree that:
A. The Datasets are provided “as is”, and AI.Reverie disclaims any and all representations or warranties (express, statutory, and/or implied) regarding the Datasets, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement;
B. AI.Reverie owns and retains title to all Datasets and reserves all rights not expressly granted to you herein; and
C. AI.Reverie reserves the right to terminate your access to the Datasets at any time.
Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions set forth in this Agreement and as provided in DFARS 227.7202-1(a) and 227.7202-3(a) (1995), DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) (OCT 1988) FAR 12.212(a) (1995), FAR 52.227-19, or FAR 52.227-14 (ALT III), as applicable.
AI.Reverie may, in its sole discretion, modify portions of this License at any time, and any such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on the AI.Reverie on www.aireverie.com. This License will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of California, without regard to or application of its choice of law rules or principles. This License will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, excluding that body of laws pertaining to conflict of laws. If any provision of this License is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby. This License constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior understandings and agreements between the parties hereto with respect to the specific subject matter hereof. You may not transfer or assign this License or the Datasets without AI.Reverie’s prior written consent.