YOU AGREE THAT:
- You shall use the Datasets only for non-commercial research and academic and/or educational purposes;
- You accept full responsibility for your use of the Datasets;
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold AI.Reverie, its officers, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Datasets, including, but not limited to, your use of any copies of copyrighted images that you create from the Datasets;
- If you are accessing or using the Datasets on behalf of an entity, such entity shall also be bound by this License, and you hereby represent and warrant that you are fully authorized to enter into this agreement on behalf of such entity; and
- You agree to give appropriate credit to AI.Reverie where any Datasets has been used as follows:“This [article/software] uses data from AI.Reverie.”
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
B. AI.Reverie owns and retains title to all Datasets and reserves all rights not expressly granted to you herein; and
C. AI.Reverie reserves the right to terminate your access to the Datasets at any time.
AI.Reverie may, in its sole discretion, modify portions of this License at any time, and any such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on www.aireverie.com and/or uploading such modified version on the applicable site where the Dataset is made available. This License will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without regard to or application of its choice of law rules or principles. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this License, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision of this License shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this License shall continue in full force and effect. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the Datasets and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings, communications or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.